Nu-Air® Dirt Terrain (DT) Tire
This is our most versatile and best-selling McLaren tire. The deep tread design will give you superior traction on the vast majority of off-road conditions and terrains. Our exclusive aperture design gives you a cushioned ride without the bounce. Most of all, you can do the work without being concerned with flats or extensive tire damage. This tire is by far the best bang for your buck!
- Sizes: 8.5×12 (23×8.5-12), 8.5×15 (27X8.5-15); 10×16.5 (30×10-16); 12×16.5 (33×12-16); 14×17.5 (36.5X14-20)
- Application: Off-road tread pattern suitable for dirt, sand, mud, snow or quarries & mines
Nu-Air® All Terrain (AT) Tire
The Nu-Air All Terrain (AT) tires are a “beefed up” version of our DT tires. They are designed to perform better and wear slower when used on hard surfaces such as asphalt, pavement and concrete. Compared to our Dirt Terrain (DT) tires, the Nu-Air AT tires have about 10% more rubber and 10% deeper tread. These features give a smoother ride on hard surfaces while still providing great traction while working off-road. The additional weight allows you to lift and move heavier loads easily. If you are working 75% of the time or more on hard surfaces or are doing demolition or scrap yard work, these are the flat proof tires for you!.
- Sizes: 10×16.5 (30×10-16), 12×16.5 (33×12-16)
- Application: The Nu-Air AT pattern performs best on-road on abrasive surfaces such as concrete, asphalt and cement but is suitable for all terrains
Maximizer Tires: The solution for the budget conscious equipment user.
The Maximizer tires are the economy version of our DT tires. With the same tread design, the Maximizer tires will perform as well as the DT tires when it comes to traction and of course, no flats. They are made for those who are using their machines part time or only need flat proof tires occasionally. Having a larger rim, they still maintain a cushioned ride. They will not last as long as the DT tires but will still last two to three times longer than pneumatic tires.
Maximizer: 10×16.5 (31×10.5-20); 12×16.5 (33×12-20)
Maximizer Lite: 10×16.5 (30×8.5-16); 12×16.5 (32×10-20)
- Application: Off-road pattern suitable for dirt, ground, sand, mud, snow or quarry & mining fields
d by McLaren
Nu-Air XDT Tires
The XDT Series tires are our extreme duty tires. With the same tread pattern as the DT tires, the XDT tires offer excellent traction with a cushioned, flat proof ride. If you face work conditions that require extra pushing and pulling power, these are the tires for you. When there is extreme torque put on the tires, there is a possibility of the rim spinning inside the tire. These tires are bonded to the rim, eliminating the possibility of tire and rim separation and allowing you to work your hardest with ease.
- Sizes: 33×12-22
- Application: Off-road pattern suitable for dirt, ground, sand, mud, snow or quarry & mining fields. Best for extreme pushing and pulling power
- Non-Marking Option: orange non-marking option available
Air Monster Tires
The AirMonster™ tires are the wider version of our Nu-Air DT tires. This wider design reduces ground pressure and increases floatation. With the same tread pattern and design as the DT tires, you will get the same cushioned flat proof ride that will wear even slower than our other long-lasting tires.
- Sizes: 32.5×15-16
- Application: Off- road pattern suitable for dirt, ground, sand, mud, snow or quarry & mining fields
REQUEST A QUOTE BELOW