- The Attachment Company processes orders during business hours on Monday to Friday. Orders placed outside of these times or during holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- Most of our products are shipped from our facility in Denver, CO. Some items are shipped directly from the manufacturer to save time and extra shipping costs.
- Many of our items require custom fabrication in order to suit your machine. In this case, the lead time should be specified on the product page. Lead times are subject to change. To verify the lead time or if you require an expedited order, please contact us at (941) 212 0037
- For packages/items under 150lbs we ship using UPS.
- For items over 150lbs we use R&L Carriers
- Many of our products require freight shipping. For freight we mostly use R&L Carriers for great rates and fast services. If required, we use other carriers to save cost and for expedited shipments.
- The standard freight cost that is quoted once you enter your shipping address is for delivery to a commercial address. This requires a loading dock or ability for access for a full size truck and unloading.
- This is the most cost effective and fastest way to receive freight shipments.
Limited Access & Residential Delivery
- Any address in a residential area or with limited access that don’t have access for a 53ft truck, requires a special delivery.
- If you require your freight to be delivered to a residential address please ensure to select the residential delivery option under the shipping address at checkout.
- Residential deliveries require an extra day of handling and extra charges to deliver the shipment on a smaller truck.
- Your delivery can also be made to your local R&L freight terminal to save on delivery costs. R&L will hold the shipment for a few days to allow you to pick up. You can look up the R&L freight terminals and list their address as the shipping address for your order. Or you can contact us for the cheapest options.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_toggle title=”Shipping FAQ’s”]Why is my shipping so expensive?
Freight shipping can be expensive. To help save on your shipping it helps to ship to a commercial address or the closest R&L freight terminal.
Where is my closest R&L freight terminal?
You can search online for the closest R&L terminal or contact us!
Can I expedite my order?
If you are looking for your order asap – please call us (941) 212 0037!
How do I know if my order ships on UPS or Freight?
Smaller parts and items up to 150lbs will be shipped on UPS. Anything over this weight must go on freight.