Skid Steer Tree Shear Attachment from OMEF Italy!
The OMEF Skid Steer Tree Shear is the perfect addition for skid steers that can clear and handle trees up to 12″ in diameter. With two options depending on application and budget you can select the correct tree shear to suit your needs.
Tree Shear Specifications
- Machine Suitability: Small Skid Steers
- Rated Capacity: 8″ diameter
- Weight: 507lbs
- Oil Pressure Range: 2,610 – 3,625psi
- Oil Flow Range: 8 – 21 GPM
- Cut trunks in a single pass, flush with the ground
- The single arm design is to allow the operator to hold the tree after it is cut
- More precise handling of trees
- Rotation drives are available for 360 degree rotation
- Tree collector is also available to cut and hold many trees before placing on the ground
The Attachment Company provide 2 year warranty on all tree shear attachments!
Thttps://sidneyattachments.com/his excludes wear parts like teeth and blades etc.
For any additional information on the OMEF Attachment range, you can visit their website here!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you rotate the tree sheer?
The standard tree shear doesn’t have rotation but worm drive rotation units are aviliable.
How can I control the direction that the tree falls when cutting?
The design of this tree shear allows you to hold the tree once it has been cut.
What is the hydraulic GPM requirement for the shear?
Specs on the BI200 and BI300 are listed above.
Request a Quote for a Tree Shear below!
Please include as much details as possible, including machine make & model.