Excavator Ripper Tooth Attachment
Geith’s Heavy Duty Excavator Ripper Attachment to suit machines from 3 – 38 tons. Built to machine specifications (machine’s stick or quick coupler).
Some common uses of an excavator ripper tooth attachment include:
- Excavating hard or rocky soil: When digging in hard or rocky soil, a ripper tooth attachment can help to loosen and break up the soil, making it easier to excavate.
- Removing tree roots and stumps: Can be used to break up and remove tree roots and stumps that are difficult to extract with a regular bucket.
- Demolition work: Ripper tooth attachments are useful in demolition work, as they can help to break up concrete, asphalt, and other hard materials.
- Mining and quarrying: In mining and quarrying operations, the ripper can be used to extract minerals and other materials from hard rock formations.
- Landscaping and construction: Often used for grading, trenching, and other landscaping and construction tasks that require breaking up hard or compacted soil.
The Excavator Ripper Attachment is designed to give an excavator powerful ripping ability in hard ground materials and the most demanding demolition applications!
For any more information, check out the Geith website!
If you have any questions regarding the ripper attachment you can call us on (941) 212 0037 or contact us here!
Features & Benefits
- Select from our 7 models, suitable for excavators from 4 to
- Apply all the power of your excavator at one point for
maximum ripping efficiency.
- Replaceable tooth and wear shroud (450 BHN)
- Added side wear protection to extend life of ripper (for excavators bigger than 10 tons)
- Extra thick steel shank for increased strength
- Reinforcing gussets for added durability.
Excavator Ripper Models
|Machine Weight(Tons)||Model||Shank Thicknes
|Approx Work Depth
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the lead time on a stump puller for my excavator?
Between our inventory and the inventory held by Geith North America – we have a lot of ripper teeth in stock for specific machines. Contact us for an accurate lead time to see if we have one for your machine in stock!
Where is the ripper manufactured?
Geith attachments are manufactured in Ireland and imported to the USA.
What dimensions are needed to order a stump puller?
Measuring a bucket that fits your machine is the easiest way to get the dimensions needed. Distance between the bosses, pin to pin centers and the pin diameters are all that is needed.
Can I use the stump puller with a quick coupler?
Yes, the ripper can be used underneath a quick coupler. This is the ideal setup to allow you to quickly change out your bucket for the ripper when needed. Look at our quick couplers here!
Are pins included with the ripper?
Yes all pins and hardware are included with the attachment. After receiving you can pin directly on the machine and go to work.
There are no reviews yet.