Excavator Tree Shear – OMEF for Excavators up to 25 tons!
The OMEF Excavator Tree Shear is the perfect addition for excavators from 1.5 to 25 tons. Made in Italy – OMEF Group are a forestry equipment manufacturer that manufacture high quality attachments such as tree shears, stump shears, log splitters and mulchers.
Available in the US for excavators up to 25 tons with a powerful cut and hold ability with a single arm. Additional rotation options, collectors and grabs.
Excavator Tree Shear Models
BI100 Tree Shear – Excavators 1.5 to 3 tons!
- Excavator Weights: 1.5-3 tons
- Weight: 140kg / 310lbs
- Minimum Cut Diameter: 1.5″ / 38mm
- Maximum Cut Diameter: 6″ / 150mm
- Oil Pressure Range: 2,610 – 2,900psi
- Oil Flow Range: 7 – 16 GPM
BI200 Tree Shear – Excavators 2.5 to 8 tons!
- Excavator Weights: 2.5-8 tons
- Weight: 230kg / 507lbs
- Minimum Cut Diameter: 2″ / 50mm
- Maximum Cut Diameter: 8″ / 200mm
- Oil Pressure Range: 2,610 – 3,625psi
- Oil Flow Range: 8 – 21 GPM
BI300 Tree Shear – Excavators 7 to 18 tons!
- Excavator Weights: 7-18 tons
- Weight: 420kg / 925lbs
- Minimum Cut Diameter: 2.5″ / 60mm
- Maximum Cut Diameter: 12″ / 300mm
- Oil Pressure Range: 2,610 – 4,350psi
- Oil Flow Range: 13 – 32 GPM
BI400 Tree Shear – Excavators 14 to 25 tons!
- Excavator Weights: 14 – 25 tons
- Weight: 845kg / 1862lbs
- Minimum Cut Diameter: 5″ / 120mm
- Maximum Cut Diameter: 18″ / 450mm
- Oil Pressure Range: 2,610 – 5,075psi
- Oil Flow Range: 21 – 40 GPM
Each shear comes with a double pin mount to suit your machine, hoses and quick release couplers .
The Attachment Company manufacturers mounting systems to suit all excavators. Standard lead time for building a double pin mount to suit your excavator is 4 weeks. Other coupler types may vary – you can contact us for an accurate lead time.
Tree Shear Additional Options
Tree Shear 360 Degree Rotation
- Additional bolt on option for 360 degree rotation
- Worm drive enables more flexibility when cutting branches and handling trees
- Worm drives have a constant holding torque to deal with large/heavy trees
- Additional bolt on option for a collector arm
- The collector is designed to collect small trunks after they are cut
- Enables the operator to keep cutting smaller branches while the collector holds the previous cut
The Attachment Company offers a comprehensive warranty on all attachments as we stand behind the quality of the brands that we offer.
All OMEF products are warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for the periods summarized below:
- All components: 24 months
For any additional information on the OMEF range, you can visit their website here!
BI300 With Rototilt Tiltrotator
BI200 on a Kobelco SK55
BI200 With Collector Arm
BI300 on a Hitachi ZAXIS 180
Request a Quote by filling out the form below!
Please include as much information as possible including machine make and model!