Skid Steer Bucket – 66″ to 84″ Wide
Skid Steer Buckets from Solesbee’s Equipment – Made in the USA
The Heavy Duty Skid Steer Bucket from Solesbee’s features reinforced, heavy-duty construction and high-capacity material handling to help to complete the hardest jobs faster than ever.
Solesbee’s Equipment guarantees the highest quality and also 100% Made in the USA products. Designed and manufactured in Atlanta, GA. The Attachment Company offers a 2 year warranty for all Solesbee’s products.
For more information on the Solesbee’s brand you can visit their website here! Or contact us here for any additional information!
To take a look at our full skid steer attachment range – click here!
- Available Widths: 66″, 72″, 78″, 80″ & 84″
- Weights: 510 to 600lbs (depending on width)
- Steel Thicknesses: 3/16″, 3/8″ and 5/16″
- Steel Specifications: ASTM A572 & A514
- Edge Type: Teeth or Bolt On Edge
66″ Wide: 15.11 cu. feet
72″ Wide: 16.48 cu. feet
78″ Wide: 17.86 cu. feet
80″ Wide: 18.54 cu. feet
84″ Wide: 19.23 cu. feet
- 66″ Bolt On Edge/Teeth
- 72″ Bolt On Edge/Teeth
- 78″ Bolt On Edge/Teeth
- 80″ Bolt On Edge/Teeth
- 84″ Bolt On Edge/Teeth
- Heavy Duty for extreme applications
- High-capacity model transports and dumps more material faster
- Brutally heavy construction
- Ideal for severe conditions and large skid steer or compact track loaders
- Heavily gusseted and reinforced quick attach
- Options for Bolt on Edge or Teeth
There are no reviews yet.