Excavator Breaker – from GB Hammers to suit machines up to 15 tons!
The Attachment Company offer the GB excavator breaker for excavators up to 15 tons! One of the most reliable excavator hydraulic breakers on the market – our concrete breakers are imported directly from GB Industries.
Each breaker comes with excavator mount, hoses & 2 chisels. We will design and build the mount to your machines exact dimensions (pin diameters, pin centers and stick width). Lead time on breaker mounts is roughly 2 weeks.
If you are looking for a breaker for your skid steer – you can visit our skid steer range here!
Tackle your next job head on with the General Breaker hammer range. Designed with only 2 moving parts, the simple but efficient SB range gives you maximum reliability.
Suitable for 0.5-15 ton excavators, skid steers and backhoes, the GB Hydraulic Hammers make easy work of demolishing concrete and rock, breaking asphalt and pathways, and lite quarry tasks. The slim body design of the GB range improves access to small and narrow spaces.
Excavator Breaker Features
Nitrogen Energy Recovery
- 30% more power
- Less vibration
- No internal diaphragms
Uprated Nitrogen Chamber Seals
- New technology minimizes nitrogen loss
- Greatly reduces nitrogen gas refills
Protective Tubing Case
- Hydraulic tubing protected by outer case
- Closed box casing
- Sound absorbing construction
- Noise levels kept to a minimum
Double Pin Tool Locking System
- Uniform wear to the tool
- Longer maintenance intervals
Interchangeable Piston Cylinder Liner
- Easy to replace if required
- No interruption of main body
Monobloc Body Construction
- Solid body construction. No tie rods
- High resistance to leverage during operation
- Maintenance is greatly reduced